The ideal candidate will possess hands on experience in Waste management reporting including TRI Inventories and Sara 313. The candidate will have strong understanding of regulations and should have used commercial software for reporting purposes. Experience and knowledge of the following regulatory programs/activities is necessary:
Hazardous Materials & Waste Management
- Routine compliance reports such as TRI Inventories, Sara 313 Reporting, Biennial Hazardous Waste Reporting
- Regulatory reporting of hazardous, universal and solid waste management
- Inventory tracking systems for SARA inventories
- SARA (SARA 312 – Tier II) / TRI (Form R) reporting
- Waste mass balances reporting
- Annual Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Reporting
- Waste storage programs and requirements
- Profiling, transport, and shipment of hazardous & universal waste
- Hazardous Waste Management Permits (Part B)
- California long-form Hazardous Materials Management Plan and Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan
- Familiarity with software programs for waste management
Other EHS compliance services
- General Facility Permitting (e.g. SPCC, SWPPP), ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001
- OSHA Form 300 reports
- Incident tracking and management
- GHG reporting under EPA Mandatory Reporting Rule
In addition to providing consulting services to Locus’ clients, this position will also act as domain/subject matter expert and will provide such expertise to Locus software development team and EHS Product Manager for Compliance, Sustainability, Waste, Health and Safety. You will interpret customer needs, translate these needs into requirements, and define functional specifications for our software.
Our software solutions are built with state of the art technologies. You will be responsible for providing domain expertise to a bigger development team and will work hand in hand with product management, quality management and technical operations to deliver our software solutions for EHS compliance while at the same time expanding your knowledge by continuing to provide consulting and software implementation services to our clients
Strong technical background and ability to work closely with software engineering team.
- Experience/familiarity with federal and state environmental requirements is required, particularly pertaining to hazardous waste management. Oil and gas experience a plus.
- Must have the ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, influence others and coordinate with others to ensure objectives are met.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written).
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task under aggressive schedules.
- Familiarity with leading software solutions for Waste Management.
- HAZWOPER certification is preferred.