Locus is the leading provider of SaaS (software as a service) solutions, revolutionizing the environmental, sustainability, energy, and EHS compliance industry. We are looking for Senior Account Executive with a “hunters” mentality and strong communication, presentation, persuasion, and technical skills to play a part in continuing our strong revenue growth trends. We are looking for a customer-facing sales and technology consultant with an extensive background working with enterprise customers to understand business challenges and lead them to compelling technology solutions. You must be highly skilled in the business transformation of EHS compliance, Cloud Computing, Platform as a Service, SaaS, and IoT. Highly experienced in demonstrating and articulating the business value of solutions through presentations and demonstrations to a wide range of audiences in multiple industries.
Do you have what it takes to help enterprises move to the Cloud with Locus’ SaaS-based enterprise EHS software? Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ahead of the curve on how to communicate the value and sell SaaS software? Do you excel in reaching customers, changing buying behavior and building a qualified pipeline? If so, bring your talent to the enterprise sales team at Locus Technologies as an Account Executive and help drive revenue and loyalty with a company that is leading the way.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal North America customer base. Responsibilities include generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide EHS compliance initiatives for companies across all verticals. This is a solution selling position. You will be responsible for doubling our revenue over three years by signing large enterprise profitable contracts with industrial or government customers. In addition, you will: Set up a hunting team to land new accounts and one farming team to grow existing accounts. Support direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required. Provide ongoing development of sales team that includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps. Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team, and track the results. Responsibilities for this position include generating new business in established and new markets with the initial focus on several verticals such as oil and gas, energy, chemicals, water utilities, and food and agriculture. The qualified candidate will be familiar with the subscription-based software market. She or he must be motivated, comfortable learning new skills, confident with “cold-calling”, and capable of qualifying prospects. The candidate must have excellent technology, verbal, writing, and organizational skills. In return for your efforts, Locus offers a competitive compensation package. If you think you have what it takes to be among the best and to take your career and our company to the next level, consider submitting your resume/CV today. Preference will be given to local candidates.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 3 to 5+ years sales management experience to enterprise accounts.
- Extensive background in technology and platform solutions such as application development, database, business intelligence, and integration.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment. Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment.
- Working knowledge of the environmental, sustainability, energy space.
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent over-achievement of a $1M+ quota
- Ability to conduct software demonstrations and presentations that range from standard to custom in a variety of industry segments
- Comfort presenting complex technical topics to business and technical audiences in an Enterprise Software environment
- Understanding of carbon accounting, climate change strategy, CSR Reporting, and GHG inventory strategy
As part of Locus’ U.S. employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer extended. This will involve: Identity and prior employment verification, Salary verification (W-2 Form) Professional references Education verification Social Security trace Criminal background check Motor vehicles records (where required for position)