We are seeking a Sales Engineer, SaaS to join our team! We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced sales engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will develop sales proposals, estimates, specifications, and presentations. You should prepare strategic plans to increase revenue and position us as the leading software developer in our industry.
Locus is a leading provider of Environmental SaaS solutions, revolutionizing the environmental, sustainability, energy, and Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance industry. We are looking for a Sales Engineer with strong communication, presentation, persuasion, and technical skills to play a part in continuing our strong revenue growth trends. Locus pioneered the multi-tenant cloud for the EH&S + Sustainability SaaS space.
- Able to build a relationship with potential and actual customers, understand their needs and requirements, and gain their trust to propose a solution that meets their needs.
- Provides product, service, and technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Perform software demos online and in-person to new and existing customers.
- Learn the technical details concerning how our software works and what problems it solves for our clients.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Write proposals and assist in responding to RFPs.
- Assess customers’ needs and guide their Statements of Work.
- Create new sales and marketing strategies that position our products as the best solutions for prospective clients.
- Manage customer relations by soliciting and logging client feedback; evaluate data we receive through digital channels.
- Identify areas to improve customer satisfaction and repeat business; communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management.
- Domain knowledge of the Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) and sustainability space.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields, preferably in the entire sales process from lead generation to close of a deal.
- Ability to build relationships with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll help our Fortune 500 prospects understand the power of Locus SaaS platform to organize their enterprise EH&S and Sustainability data for compliance activities. You’ll join a talented team focused using technology to simplify environmental, safety and sustainability information management. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people with a passion for sales and knowledge in the EH&S arena. We’re building the next great technology company to deal with challenging environmental issues facing every company and the planet as a whole. We need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Experience in the Environmental, Health and Safety and/or Sustainability space.
- Familiarity with SaaS models and systems (any of our competitors will do).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with project management solutions a plus.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to listen, understand, educate, and influence customers/potential customers regarding products.
The Perks at Locus:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment.
- Beer Fridays (provided you provide the beer, since you’ll work from home).
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits, competitive base salary and commission schedule.
- An experienced management team that works towards the common goal of closing sales and giving the team the tools they need to succeed.
$30,000 to $500,000