As the leader in environmental and sustainability information management, Locus Technologies delivers its cloud-based software to small and large businesses and government agencies.
We are looking for a team-oriented professional with the flexibility and expertise to confidently manage implementations of Locus’ Software as a Service (SaaS) EHS and ESG for customers.
The ideal candidate will possess hands on experience in the application of EHS and ESG software for environmental compliance, air emissions, waste management, health and safety, and ESG reporting frameworks. The candidate will have strong understanding of regulations in the EHS and ESG space and should have used commercial software for reporting and obligation tracking purposes.
- Manage implementation of Locus EHS/ESG software for corporate customers.
- Provide project management, technical assistance, and training for implementation of Locus’ EHS and ESG software.
- Assist customers in defining EHS/ESG reporting needs and solution specifications/requirements.
- Have a working knowledge of relevant federal and state regulations that pertain to various industries.
- Prepare technical proposals and participate in business development with existing customers and identified leads.
Experience developing, auditing, training and/or maintaining corporate EHS/ESG compliance programs.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience writing comprehensive technical reports, software requirements, and standards.
Preferred experience with specific regulatory programs:
ESG AND SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAMS
- GRI, CDP, SASB, TCFD, and/or SEC requirements for ESG reporting
- Corporate KPI tracking and benchmarking
- Materiality assessments under ESG programs
- Familiarity with Title V operating permits and other regulatory air compliance requirements
- Emission inventories (CAP, TCR, EPA MRR and state-specific GHG programs)
- Audits and verifications of air compliance programs
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS & WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Routine compliance reports such as TRI Inventories, Sara 313 Reporting, Biennial Hazardous Waste Reporting
- Inventory tracking systems for SARA inventories
- Profiling, transport, and shipment of hazardous & universal waste
OTHER EHS COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- General Facility Permitting (e.g. SPCC, SWPPP)
- OSHA Form 300 reports
- Incident tracking and management
$30,000 to $500,000